We use our culinary nutrition expertise to create modern and delicious plant-based whole food recipes.
For examples of our work, click here for information about Vanessa’s book – Real Food For Babies And Toddlers.
All recipe photography copyright Ben Dearnley.
We can support with product development or menu planning by providing summary and detailed nutritional guidance. We are able to work with large datasets of products or recipes and our insights can highlight where opportunities exist for improvement. Example outputs include:
- Advising of front-of-pack nutrition information such as UK Traffic Light Labelling colour coding or Australian Health Star Ratings – supplying current results and identifying opportunities to improve colour coding or star rating
- Assessment of compliance with internal company nutrition policies or Government reformulation programmes such as the Public Health England Sugar and Calorie Reduction or the Australian Food and Health Dialogue Sodium Reduction Targets
- Mapping against nutrient profiling systems such as OFCOM HFSS (high fat, salt, sugar) Advertising Restrictions or FSANZ Standard 1.2.7 NPSC nutrient profile scoring calculator
- Using specialist nutrition analysis software to provide detailed nutritional assessment of recipes or product specifications
- Reviewing opportunity to make nutrition and health claims in accordance with the European Nutrition and Health Claims Register (EC) No 1924/2006 or FSANZ Standard 1.2.7 Nutrition, Health and Related Claims